(We wish to restate that all CV's for this employment opportunity can only be routed via the Amana Bank website. Please don't apply this job through Careerfirst.lk web site.)
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Junior Executive (Prestige Banking) Job Role at Amana Bank
- Meet & greet walk-in customers to the unit.
- Provide courteous service by answering phone/email queries with sound product knowledge.
- Advising customers on investment products & structuring them to suit their lifestyles.
- Carry out internal, external & outward TT customer transfers and follow up with internal departments.
- Carry out account opening / closing & documentation processing of customers.
- Effectively handling cash operations, cheque clearing functions & safety locker room operations.
- Driving efforts to educate and promote Islamic banking products & services to all segments including staff.
- Ensuring customer requests such as tax certificates, balance confirmation letters and bank statements are delivered promptly.
- Ensuring all registers (cash, fixed deposit certificates, pay order etc.) are updated promptly.
- Ensuring daily vouchers and mandates are completed as per agreed service level agreements (SLAs).
- Minimum A/L Qualification.
- Full/Part Qualifications in CIM/CIMA / ACCA or Diploma/Degree from an recognized university or college or Diploma / Certification from IBSL will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of banking experience.
- A dynamic individual with a positive attitude who would continuously accept challenges and deliver excellent service levels placing customer satisfaction as top priority.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent prospects for career development await the successful candidate.
Send your CVs to email@example.com indicating the position applied for in the subject line.
Closing Date : 30/01/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.