Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Junior Executive Job Role at Orient Finance PLC
- Executing audit Program assigned by the Head of the Department
- Report findings to head of the department anf follow the guidelines provided when excuting audit work
- Work collaboratively with other stafi.
- Ensure confidentiality and ethical behaviour with the organization
- Identity controls weaknesses, New exposures to n'sk and make suggestions to improve the controls of the environment
- Obtained technical supports from Head of the Department and upgrade knowledge throughout career.
- Age between 23 — 35 years,
- Completed a Degree in Finance or relates area
- Part Qualified in CA Sri Lanka examinations (Business Level or above )
- A minimum of 2 Vears’ experience in in reputed audit firm/handling Internal Audits in 3 none audit Sector
- (Experience In Finance /Insurance would be added advantage}
- Good Communication, report writing skills in English as well as Computer Literacy
- Strong analytical & Presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Should be a target - oriented team player.
Please send your resume with the contact detaiis of 2 non-related referees and a color passport size photograph to reach
us within 14 days of this advertisement, stating the post applied for on the top left corner or the envelope or on the subject column of the e—mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 27/02/2020
Human Resources Department,
No 19, Railway Avenue,