Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Junior Executive (HR) Job Vacancy at Browns Group Of Companies
Junior Executive - HR
Browns is a vibrant, fast expanding diversified entity working in a broad range of industries such as Power Generation, Agriculture & Plantation
Support Services, Pharmaceuticals, Investments, Marine & Manufacturing and Healthcare.
We are currently in the process of recruiting the most competent candidates for our Group Human Resources Division.
- Effective Execution of the Annual Performance Cycle for the entire Group and its
- Support in identifying Training & Development needs for the Group and its Subsidiaries and ensure effective facilitation of identified needs
- Responsible for Manpower Planning and managing Staff Outsourcing
- Focus on driving Employee Engagement and build morale to enhance productivity
- Liaise with all divisional heads to ensure smooth functioning of the Business Partnering Divisions assigned
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management from a reputed University/Institute
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fully conversant with MS office applications
- Creative thinking and ability to work under minimum supervision
- 2-3 years of experience in similar capacity will be an added advantage
If you are confident that you will best fit in, please apply within 14 days Brown & company of this advertisement with your complete CV including the names of two-non-related referees. Indicate clearly the position applied for, on the top left hand corner of the envelope/in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date : 23/01/2020