Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Java Software Engineer Job Opening at CloudtriX
Closing Date : 20/01/2021
- Educational qualification in Software Engineering Computer Science, Information Technology or related subject.
- 2+ years of industry experience. (minimum 1+)
- Knowledge and experience in object-oriented design and designing patterns.
- Knowledge and experience in Java frameworks and JEE technologies including Spring framework, Strust, Hibernate, JPA, Web Services (SOAP/RESTFULL/MICROSERVICES).
- Experience in database design and development with MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle.
- Experience in handling web servers with Glassfish, Apache tomcat, Web logic and JBOSS
- Experience with Agile SDLC, Test driven development and appreciation of DevOps function
- Familiar with Virtualized Linux deployments and AWS
- Positive attitude, team player, excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Partner with Architects on the design and architecture for the team's deliverables.
- Be an active member and contributor to the teams delivery.
- Take the lead on solving and implementing difficult technology challenges and drive the team to successful delivery.
- Ensure development quality is being tracked and improved using techniques like Unit Testing and Peer Review.
- Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Contribute to all levels of the architecture
- Consult team members on secure coding practices
- Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices
If you have the determination for rewarding career please send you CV to us via email@example.com.