(We wish to restate that all CV's for this employment opportunity can only be routed via the Union Bank website. Please don't apply this job through Careerfirst.lk web site.)
Applications are invited for all candiates to fill the Java Developer Job at the Union Bank
JAVA DEVELOPER - UNION BANK
- Work closely with project manager, IT architect, product owners and other stakeholders to be part of the decision making process within the software project to achieve project objectives.
- Learn new technologies quickly and willingness to learn and work on multiple technologies including mobile technologies.
- Maintain existing applications and modifications.
- Mindset to take up project individually and lead.
- Plan, implement, test, document and maintain enterprise-wide solutions to total system or subsystems using internally created and/or off the shelf products.
- Design, implement and maintain all stages of the product life-cycle.
- Establish standards, functional and technical specifications, solve hardware/software interface problems, define input/output parameters and ensures integration of the entiresystem or subsystem.
- B.Sc. degree in Software Engineering Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 2 years of industry experience directly working with relevant technologies for the position of Software Engineer
- In depth knowledge and experience in object oriented design and designing patterns.
- In depth understanding and experience in Java frameworks and JEE technologies Spring framework, Strust, Hibernate, including
- JPA, Web Services (SOAP/RESTFULL/MICROSERVICES)
- Experience in database design and development with MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle
- Experience in handling web servers with Glassfish, Apache tomcat, Weblogic and JBOSS
- Web application security implementation
- Knowledge in both Windows and Linux platform
- Experience in using UML in different phases of projects
- Experience in technical writing
- Positive attitude and capability of team working
- Must have an excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge in PHP development will be added advantage.
- Working with Large Data and data analysing will be added advantage
- Mobile application (Native) development will be added advantage
- Experience in AS400 system integration is added advantage
An attractive remuneration package available for the right candidate with the staff loans benefits at concessionary interest rates.
Applications should be forwarded via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of two non- related referees on or before 10th August 2020.
The email subject line must be stated "JAVA Developer". All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
*Please note applications without the stated subject line will not be taken into consideration.
We will only correspond with the shortlisted applicants.
Closing Date : 10th Aug 2020