Combining the strengths of the American Institute of CPAs and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, we empower the world’s most highly-skilled accountants – CPAs and CGMA designation holders – with the knowledge, insight and foresight to meet today’s demands and tomorrow’s challenges. We drive a dynamic accounting profession that works every day to build trust, create opportunity and grow prosperity worldwide.
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the IT Regional Support Analyst Job Opening at Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
Closing Date : 27/01/2021
Summary of Role:
Provide effective IT support to the MESANA Region including the countries of Asia Pacific, MENAP and South Asia.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Administer the data network, servers, PCs, VPN, etc. in MESANA Region.
- Purchase hardware and software based on Association need and with management approval.
- Provide IT support and install software on client pcs according to the Association IT policy.
- Work on Projects within the region and provide necessary information to management when required.
- Maintain hardware inventory and assist management in executing contract agreements (including
- leasing agreements).
- Maintain a good understanding of IT policies and an ability to highlight applicable policy to staff.
- Support all the staff by ensuring a virus free environment in their devices.
- Support other departments in the smooth operations of their local activities.
- Search for the best solutions for all the MESANA region offices in terms of IT and communication Infrastructure changes.
- Travel to Regional offices when required including annually for meetings and to provide IT support and resolve issues as needed.
- Attend staff training on processes and applications.
- Ensure a high customer satisfaction level within the region.
- Ensure that the most appropriate technology is in place to meet business need.
- Recommend new software and hardware solutions when these solutions will improve the performance of Association systems.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, etc.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Maintain availability to provide service on weekends and off hours.
Desired Skills and Experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Critical thinking skills, ability to assess business problems and develop action plans
- Strong interpersonal skills / ability to build relationships
- Good understanding of technical requirements based on the organizational need as well as local government policies
- Ability to confidently provide guidance to the management
- Ability to provide excellent service and support for the business
- Good analytical skills with a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Strong technical skills in PC / LAN environment, MS Windows platform
- Customer service and Communication skills
Required Experience, Qualifications & Education:
- Good technical working knowledge with at least 3 years PC/LAN support experience in a Microsoft Windows 10, Windows server 2012, 2016 and 2019, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure
- At least a recognized Diploma or Degree in Information Technology
- MCSE in Core Infrastructure / Mobility or Productivity
- Additional role-based certifications on Microsoft will be an added advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure in particular admin, security and backup methodologies
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
Why Work for Us?
At The Association, you are part of a global, diverse and talented group of colleagues. You have opportunities to innovate and collaborate in a leading organization that impacts individuals and businesses. You’ll have opportunities to progress while enjoying an exciting work environment that supports and celebrates individual achievement, development and professional satisfaction.
Together, we will lead the most influential body of professional accountants and create the future of the global accounting profession.
We offer competitive benefits, PTO, flexible working principles, and a supportive, collaborative team environment.
APPLY : https://aicpa.taleo.net/careersection/aicpa_externalcs/jobdetail.ftl?job...