IT Executive — Project & Planning
This role is responsible for assisting Pr0ect Managers in organizing ongoing projects and managing procurement process by monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings and ensuring that pr0ect deadlines are met in a timely manner. She/he is primarily responsible for procurement process while assisting Project Managers
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures
- Managing Procurement process.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary project documentation and presentation materials.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
Quaüfications and Experience
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively 50th independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Good IT knowledge backed by a degree in IT/Computer Science or higher diploma or similar formal
- Certificate courses in Pr0ect Management would be considered favorably.
- 1 2 years' experience in a similar role.
Please forward your resume within 7 days to the address/email below.
Please mention the position you apply on the subject line of the email or top left hand corner of the envelope.
Human Resources Division
Hutchison Telecommunications Lanka (Pvt) Ltd,
No 234, Galle Road, Colombo 04