Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Human Resources and Sustainability Internship at Hayleys Group
Intern - Hunnan Resources and Sustainability
We seek a dynamic, self-motivated and learning oriented Voung individual to obtain jntemship training, experience and exposure in HR function for 6 months while assisting our HR team engaged in Oraclez HRIS Implementation Project.
- Assisting in HR administration activities such as monitoring attendance records, leave administration.
- Drafting and updating lists ot duties, job descriptions and organizational structures
- Facilitating the performance management process by following up and
- Updating databases, Data entry into MS Excel worksheets and databases, uploading information to HRIS
- Leading and ensuring the success of employee engagement, Welfare initiatives and CSR projects
- Liaising with all levels of employees and gathering relevant information and coordinating for HR and related matters.
- Ensuring proper coordination for selection and recruitment paxess starting with scheduling Interviews
- Collecting and processing AR and Sustainability information and compiling reports
- Organizing events, meetings and training sessions while cozrdinating with multiple Work teams.
- Able to undergo internship training and working during Monday to Friday of every week during the internship
- A friendly and outgoing Oerson who has a passion to embark on a career in HR
- An undergraduate and/or professionally part-qualified in Human Resources is preferred
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Has a track record as an all-rounder as evidenced by extra-curricular activities and academic record Resourceful, methodical, able to concentrate and work for long hours during the weekdays to complete the tasks.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to email@example.com indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email.
The closing date for applications will be 18th February 2020.
Trainees are also paid O/T and subsistence allowance depending on their assignments.
Only the shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
Closing Date : 18/02/2020