Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Finance Internship at Sri Lanka Institute of Marketing (SLIM).
- Currently following a Foundation or a Certiﬁcate course in Finance
- Positive work attitude with result oriented mindset.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Being an independent and result oriented individual who has the ability to work in a team setup.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package will be an (Only if vacancies are available)
- School Leavers are encouraged to Apply.
What we offer
- An internship allowance
- Exposure to relevant best practices, work system and process and opportunities for training and development.
- Career advancement opportunities upon successful completion of the internship. (Only if vacancies are available)
If you think you are the person we are looking for, please send us the resume with the names and contact details of 2 non related referees to the below mentioned postal address or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days for this advertisement. Please mention the post applied for the top left corner of the envelop or in the subject line of the email
Closing Date : 03/08/2020