Intern (Commercial) at Hemas Holdings PLC
- Assist the team in structuring new product development process
- Initiate, lead & execute new product development projects with internal stakeholders
- Conduct market research & analysis to identify potential new products
- Ensure proper documentation related to projects
- Candidate should possess a full or part qualification Degree program related to finance/ Business Management or Pharmaceutical from a recognized
- university or institute.
- Strong analytical, negotiation & communication skills
- Ability to work independently
An attractive remuneration package on par with the industry standards is on offer for the right candidate.
If you believe you've got the drive to take our organization to the next level, apply with confidence.
Email your CV to email@example.com with the subject carrying the role you are applying for within 07days of this advertisement.
Closing Date : 24/10/2019