Interior Designer vacancies at Aesthetics & Co.
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Interior Designer Job Opening at Aesthetics & Co.
Closing Date : 27/01/2021
- Develop initial concepts and acquire key information about prospective projects, discuss client requirements in detail.
- Understand clients' needs to develop design concepts and establish final briefs
- Visit site and take measurements and photograph relevant areas.
- Develop theme, color and material concepts as per client requirement.
- Produce 'sample' or 'mood' boards to present to clients
- Source products and materials, e.g. fittings, furniture, light fixtures, flooring, finishes,
- Prepare detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Work in a team-oriented environment
- Supervise contractor and other relevant parties work on site
- Co-ordinate with third parties such as contractors, architects, quantity surveyors, furniture manufacturers
For consideration please submit Resume with Portfolio to email@example.com