Implementation Engineer at Tech One Global
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Implementation Engineer Job Opening at Tech One Global
Closing Date : 12/02/2022
What you will do in this role:
- Implement and install solutions on the customer’s test and production environments.
- Perform top quality implementation of our products on cloud environments and customer on-premises infrastructure, you are expected to perform a thorough requirement gathering, optimized deployment design and hardware sizing of the corresponding infrastructure, and successfully complete the implementation within the specified timelines and budget.
- Evaluate needs and deliver solutions using Azure services and service components
- Troubleshoot and diagnose customer reported issues on the different levels of solutions including Database, Application, Network, Communication, and Integration Interfaces Levels.
- Ability to verify the integrity and availability of hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs
- Identify if there are issues and risks for the data migration activities.
- Manage and co-ordinate activities for the ETL to perform the data migration.
- Design a quality management scheme and plan for data migration activities including validation of loaded data to ensure the maximum efficiency and accuracy of data populated within the new solution.
- Stay up to date on technology and proactively monitor technology trends
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Proven experience and certifications related Azure and SQL Server will have an added advantage
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in deployment of IT products on cloud and on-premises environments.
- Hands-on experience with implementation, deployment, migration, and support of Azure services, including related Azure service components
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Database Administration in Microsoft SQL server and implementation.
- Knowledge in Directory Services (AD & LDAP).
- Experience working on Unix/Linux, Unix scripting, PowerShell scripting, Bash scripting and Systems networking
- Good knowledge in MS windows Server Administration.
- Familiarity with a wide selection of Information Systems
- Experience working with Databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and Db scripting languages such as SQL, T-SQL and PLSQL
What’s In It for You:
- Exposure to global projects
- Always Learning Culture
- Flexible working schedule
- Great Working Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Remote work arrangement
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3K7GqgA