Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Head of Retail Banking Job Opening at SDB Bank
Head of Retail Banking
Main purpose of this position is to drive execution of the overall retail strategy, customer acquisition and relationship management in the Bank for retail business acquisition and meeting / exceeding porttolio growth targets for the retail business. Thus, it involves formulating, directing and monitoring the strategies to ensure the accomplishment of business goals pertaining to this sector in respect of assets liabilities and fee income drivers
Duties and responsibilities :
- Develop sales strategies / targets for all retail products and services and operationalize,
- Develop sales productivity criteria and track perionnance.
- Develop and execute strategies to maximize sales growth that is in Line with the agreed business objectives.
- Regularly monitor sales and sales productivity performance of Bank Level / All Regions and report on results.
- Manage relationships, generate new business and monitor Branch / RM performance.
- Ensure compliance with both the regulatory and SDB policies and ensure all KYC requirements are met.
- Regularly evaluate market environment and provide ieedhack and proposals to marketing for product enhancement / new product development and process improvement.
- Identify areas for new product development enhancement and coordinate with product development managers for implementation
- Maintain formal (weekly / monthly) and informal Contact with the Regional Managers] Managers to ensure sales objectives are being met.
- Identify training and development needs for business development officers (BDDs) and make recommendations to Regional Managers / Managers for implantation of relevant training programs.
Perrorm a detailed competitor analysis in respect or all retail products and services on peers.
Academic/Professional Knowledge, Skills and Competencies required :
- MBA from a recognized professional body
- A Bachelor's degree specialized in Accountancy / Business Management from a recognized university and / or professional qualiﬁcation from SLIM / CIM / CIMA / CA and any other related professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a managerial capacity in the ﬁeld of Eanking/ Finance/ Insurance.
- Proven track record in a multiproduct sales and relationship management environment for retail banking,
- Strong understanding ofbanking products, especially credit and trade products.
- Good knowledge of regulatory and general banking policies / procedures.
Soft Skills required :
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a clear sales focus.
- Strong people management, leadership skills and ability to inﬂuence.
- Analytical, Negotiation and Presentation Skills.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and tringe benefits in par with the industry standards is available for the right person. Interested candidates are invited to submit their curriculum vitae within 07 days of this advertisement to email@example.com mentioning the position in subject line of the e — mall.
Closing Date : 14/08/2020
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
No. 12, Edmonton Road,