Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Head of Logistics Job Role at Hemas Holdings PLC
Head of Logistics
The holder of the role would be responsible for receiving, warehousing and distribution operation and will oversee the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of wide variety of products. He/ She also will be ultimately ensuring that productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Operation planning and execution including effective management of satellite operations.
- Inventory management and effective utilization of warehouse space and resources.
- Stock reconciliation and inventory mirroring in multiple systems.
- Conducting cost effective operation through lean management.
- Managing Human capital while achieving the productivity targets.
- Develop and implement operational procedures, KPI's and measures.
- Effective Client Relationship Management.
- Maintain high operating standards through implementing HSSE, Quality, Housekeeping and Safety standards.
- Be a part of preparing annual budget, schedule expenditure and periodic analyzing of result.
- Effective utilization of warehouse equipment, preventive maintenance, periodic services and maintenance budget management.
- Act as the In-charge for internal and external audits and compliance.
- Project mobilization & start up operations.
- Ensure effective training and succession planning
- Degree/Diploma in logistics-related studies.
- Minimum 10 years' operational experience in managerial capacity preferably in a Logistic Company
- Highly motivated and driven in job with excellent leadership
- Outstanding organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please send your CV with the contact details of 2 non- related referees to email@example.com or below mentioned address indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email within 7 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits of this position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Head of Human Resources
Spectra Logistics Private Limited,
No 300 1/MU 125, Muthurajawela
Industrial Zones, Wattala.
Closing Date : 07/02/2020