Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Full Stack Engineer Job Role at Healthnet
We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer (React) with Node.js experience to join our development team to support the development of the mobile app and the back-end platform.
The Tech team at Healthnet is the heart of the organisation. We’re responsible for analyzing, designing, planning, executing and evaluating work to time, cost and quality targets, assessing and evaluating risk. The Engineers work within a clear framework of accountability, exercising substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. They take initiative to keep skills up to date, mentor colleagues, maintain an awareness of developments in the industry, and advise on scope and options for continuous operational improvement.
As a Senior Fullstack Engineer, you'll be responsible for supporting the development efforts of our backend, user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are important.
- 1+ years hands-on React native development experience is required
- 2+ software development experience
- Previous experience with AWS services, DevOps, GIT, Agile and Jira
- Working experience in iOS or Android development
- Knowledge and experience in CS concepts, Architectural and Design Patterns
- Write clean, concise, self-documenting code that both you and your team can understand
- Strong problem solving and good communication skills
- Make a dent in the universe! We are a disruptive startup in the making and our Tech team is relatively small, which allows you to make an impact on the organisation with what you do.
- You have a world of opportunity to make an impact and grow your career.
- You will have flexible working arrangements to increase productivity
How We Work*
- High calibre team - We love to work with smart people
- Focus - Based on your skills and interests you'll work in a team focused on Operational Excellence or Innovation
- Independence - You'll get all the latitude and freedom to find your ideal approach to problems. No micromanagement here.
- Design thinking culture.
Attractive remuneration, a full-stack of benefits and the opportunity to work on high-impact projects await the right candidates.
Closing Date : 30/09/2020