Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Full Stack Developer Job at Eutech Cybernetic
- You will get to work closely with
- Other developers to build the platform and related tools.
- Third party vendors to integrate their devices and services
- Designers to help define our interfaces and bring them to life
- Marketing to make our platform more appealing
- Infrastructure to ensure we are architected for scalability and performance
- Early customers who will be using or building on our platform
We don't expect you to be an expert or even know much about any of these, but you will get the chance to learn and grow into the role.
You may also have to
- try out and evaluate new technologies that we may want to adapt
- talk to customers and developers to help improve our tools and documentation
- occassionally travel to meet and assist partners or early customers in person
- present our platform and perform training for partners
What we expect
You will need to show some solid skills in developing software.
It doesn't really matter what languages, platforms or tools you already know - the only thing we want to know is if you have the ability to get things done and ship working products. We expect you will be able pick up the required skills and tools on the job with assistance from the rest of the team.
What you can expect
The chance to work on a Cloud-first SaaS Platform that solves real challenges for people in an industry that is undergoing rapid change.
Above industry standard compensation.
Flexible working environment that empowers developers.
What we use
Our technology stack is constantly evolving.
Currently, for our backend components we use C#, node.js and python
Swift for iOS and Java for Android.
We interface with multiple database tools including Sql Server, Cassandra, MongoDB and Elastic Search.
We use git for version control, Jenkins for continuous integration and various internal tools and scripts for infrastructure. We host in AWS and Azure.
Developers choose their own tools but most seem to have settled on VS Code.
Closing Date : 30/09/2020