Frontend Engineer at noon
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Frontend Engineer Job Opening at noon
Closing Date : 09/10/2021
WHAT IS THIS ROLE
noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to be the best place to buy and sell things. In doing this we hope to accelerate the digital economy of the Middle East, empowering regional talent and businesses to meet the full range of consumers' online needs.
noon operates without boundaries; we are aggressively and voraciously ambitious. Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region’s homegrown e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now a digital ecosystem of products and services - noon, noon Daily, noon Food, NowNow, SIVVI, noon VIP, and noon Pay.
We are creating the Middle East’s local digital champion and are looking for world-class talent to join our team.
- Implement high-quality solutions within a timely manner. Designed and built to last and to scale.
- Communicate with seniors and follow allocated designs
- Study the API design and give feedback on the structure for best implementation.
- Help in prototyping new features and wire-frames cross-functionally with the product team.
- Work closely with Seniors, Back-End, DevOps and Infrastructure teams.
- Contribute to key goals of the organization, and the tech org performance.
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer, with relevant projects to demonstrate
- Bachelor's degree in related field (eg: Computer Science, Engineering)
- Able to develop and maintain user-friendly interfaces across web and apps.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in system design, data structures, algorithms.
- Good understanding of data and state management
- Possesses a great understanding of user interface and particular about API design
- Hands-on experience and understanding of cloud platforms.
- Accountability and Ownership: self-driven individual who can build and maintain high scale projects end to end.
- Ideally experience in the e-commerce/supply-chain stack
WHO WILL EXCEL
We’re looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. We’re searching for problem solvers, people who operate with a bias for action and have a deep understanding of the importance of resourcefulness over reliance.
Candor is our only default. Demanding unequivocal high standards should be non-negotiable because quality matters. We want people who are radically candid, cohorts who commit to settling for nothing but the best - in hiring, in accepting work from colleagues, and in your own work.
Ours is not an easy mission, but it is a meaningful one. Every hire must actively raise the bar of talent in the company to help us reach our vision.
Is this you?
Email your CV and portfolio to "email@example.com"
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3hjeoSx