All qualifying candidates can apply to apply for the position of Financial Planning Analyst at IFS Sri Lanka.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with different teams to deliver timely and accurate monthly financial forecasts.
- Building dashboards and reports in ERP, Tableau, Excel and PowerPoint
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of a planning, forecasting and budgeting tool, such as Adaptive Insights/Planning, Anaplan or similar
- Perform cost center variance analysis and identify business drivers, trends, risks and opportunities
- Communicate functional and cost center financial results, forecasts, metrics and other management and performance data including preparation of reports
- Deliver data analytics to support business units and management: preparing analytics and management reporting-identifying areas to improve analysis
- Complete variance analysis and alignment of financial reporting with budgets and forecasts
- Perform ad-hoc business analysis as needed, including research, presenting alternative strategies to current plans, modeling impact of various business decisions.
- 4+ years of finance, accounting, or related work experience, preference FP&A
- Experience working with business partners to deliver budget and forecasts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- Solid understanding of US GAAP accounting guidance
- You have high level knowledge, experience and proficiency using Excel, Tableau and similar reporting tools, along with PowerPoint
- You have strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills and the ability to balance a large group of diverse projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- You have a demonstrated level of maturity and judgment and the ability to remain objective and develop trusting and respectful relationships at all levels
- Experience with SaaS and VAR relationships a plus.
- Highly detailed driven but can also see the big picture. Can crunch the numbers and clearly articulate the key takeaways in an executive summary.
Closing Date: 05/07/2020
Apply: via LinkedIn