Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Executive (Supply Chain) Job Vacancy at Hemas Holdings PLC
Executive (Supply Chain) - Hemas Holdings PLC
- Managing stock levels at an optimum level by way of forecasting demand and being responsible for the completion of the order cycle
- Minimizing the cost of expired products and cost involved in holding high stocks
- Maintaining excellent relationships with all suppliers, brand managers to efficiently manage the processes
- Coordinating with the WHARF team to monitor and maintain controllable demurrage cost at a minimal level
- Candidate should possess a Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain Management from a recognized university or institute
- Minimum of lyear of work experience in a similar industry
- Strong analytical, negotiation, technical & communication skills
- Ability to work independently
An attractive remuneration package on par with the industry standards is on offer the right candidate.
If you believe you've got the drive to take our organization to the next level, apply with confidence.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject carrying the role you are applying for within 07days of this advertisement.
Closing Date : 16/01/2020