Executive Sourcing & Supply Chain at MAS Holdings
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Executive Sourcing & Supply Chain Job Opening at MAS Holdings
Closing Date : 10/02/2023
Procure Raw material in the Right quantity, colour and article in order to ensure availability in accordance with the plan by:
- Progress follow up in respect to styles.
- Replenish shortages, over usages.
- Provide accurate, timely, complete documentation to cross-functional departments with regard to the Purchase Order number, Shipping details (i.e, correct quantities for shipping, providing correct information to buyer, ensuring that shipment meets cargo cut off time), Packing Lists (check for accuracy of information, usage of correct material), priority clearance lists.
- Follow up on all payments to Suppliers and Customers.
- Follow up new supplier development calendar to ensure achieving of target dates.
- Provide anticipated information to enhance the existing relationships with the suppliers
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
In this role you will also have to,
- Maintain customer related Raw material progress chart updates through Service excellence with regards to providing quality information of proper stock holding levels, in a timely and accurate manner to team and customer as and when requested.
- Participate in the supplier evaluation process, provide relevant information, data so as to identify / evaluate suppliers on performance.
- Perform the following duties so as to ensure smooth order management functions:
- Ontime delivery of garments
- Fulfilling PO Quantities/ Ordering Ratio
- Anticipating future issues
- Deliveries to be sent out on time.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Science/Commerce in recognized institute.
- 1-2 years of work experience in relevant capacity.
- Computer Literacy- MS Office Packages.
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3XzZIRY