Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Executive Sales Job Post at Hayleys Group
Executive Sales — Hayleys Advantis
You will be exposed to learn and support sales and marketing functions of the company, handled with high level of accuracy and efficiency.
• Conduct market to understand the mar Set & customer requirements to develop existing market share in-line with business plan.
• Develop new business by expanding customer base.
• Provide feedback received from customers through sutveys and interviews, to enhance service performance
• Strengthen relationship with customers in order to imprcwe and retain customer base.
• Drive and review your customer visit plans, action plans, target reports, trade lane plans, product development initiatives etc. to meet and exceed monthty sales targets/ budgets.
• Provide information to customers, principals and management in an accurate, consistent and timely manner.
• Carry out pricing & procurement with Shipping lines and Air Lines.
•Ensure consistency of service quality by following ISO processes / procedures.
•Bachelors Degree in Business Management
•Professional qualification in Marketing, such as SLIM/CIM
•Minimum 2 years' of relevant experience
•Fluency in English both written and verbal
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply through the Hayleys careers portal http://careers.hayleys.com/ or send your cv to email@example.com within 10 days of this advertisement, mentioning "ALL — 002" in the subject line
Closing Date : 16/11/2019