Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Executive - Information Technology Job Vacancy at Keells Food Products PLC
Executive - Information Technology ( Fixed Term Contract )
Keells Food Products PLC, a subsidiary of John Keells Holdings PLC, is the country’s market leader in processed meat products, and has held this position for over three decades. Our company possesses ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System, ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System, and OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Certifications. The Company manufactures a range of sausages, hams and crumbed products under “Elephant House” and “Keells Krest” brands.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
Microsoft Server administration
- Administration of Active Directory
- Managing group policies
- DHCP service management
- Managing User counts.
- Managing Windows security updates.
- Microsoft patch updates and maintain the recommended compliance level
- Preparation of Dashboards
- Network Administration
- Manage the IT Security & compliance
- Manage and Maintenance of IT Systems
- Manage and maintain the Telephone (PABX) system and related changes
- Manage and monitor the CCTV IP camera system
- Coordinate with service providers and vendors for IT systems maintenance
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or MIS
- A Certification in Microsoft System administration
- A Certification in Network Management
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on or before 04/12/2019.