(We wish to restate that all CV's for this employment opportunity can only be routed via the HNB Assurance PLC website. Please don't apply this job through Careerfirst.lk web site.)
Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Executive (Human Resource) Job Opening at HNB Assurance PLC
EXECUTIVE - HUMAN RESOURCES
Job Role :
- Plan and implement the annual training calendar in order to prioritize critical areas by conducting competency matrix.
- Build relationships with external trainers and conduct external training programs.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation programs.
- Coordinate with foreign countries to facilitate overseas training.
- Supporting staff with reimbursement payments and other education and professional payments.
The ideal candidate :
- A degree in HR or a recognized professional qualification in Human Resources is a must.
- At least 3-5 years of HR exposure in a leading company with an in-depth understanding of key HR processes and best practices.
- Work independently, show initiative, manage multiple tasks.
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you believe you are the right person we are looking for, forward your complete resume together with contact numbers and the names of two non-related referees to reach us within 10 days of this advertisement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (state the position applied on the subject line).
Closing Date : 30/01/2020