Executive - Finance at MAS Holdings
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Executive - Finance Job Opening at MAS Holdings
Closing Date : 30/01/2023
- Manage all the detail requests / assessments received from IRD and coordinate with group tax team in providing feedback.
- Manage the annual audits of MAS Brands Holdings and Appnell.
- Maintain the KCFR / CSA compliance by monitoring bi-annually.
- Involve in providing required level of finance related assistance in foreign travel processing
- Manage the annual fixed assets verification process and take necessary actions to reflect accurate representations in financials.
- Assist in the payment process and petty cash process of the center operations.
- Overlook customer follow-ups with the Team Legato.
- Assist in other operational governance related tasks associated with MAS Capital / MAS Holdings operations at the Center.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Full qualification in ICASL / CIMA / ACCA or an equivalent degree
- At least 2 years of experience in financial accounting/auditing
- Ability to use the SAP system and knowledge on SAP FICO
- Technical knowledge in IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards), SLAs, Tax
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, strong analytical and communication skills
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3CB7LFU