(We wish to restate that all CV's for this employment opportunity can only be routed via the Seylan Bank website. Please don't apply this job through Careerfirst.lk web site.)
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Executive (Digital Commerce) Job Vacancy at Seylan Bank PLC
- Assisting in acquiring new merchants relevant to IPG, ABS and Billers by maximizing the sales channels including internal sales teams and outsourced teams.
- Actively contributing to achieve the number of merchants and revenue targets set by the business.
- Coordinating with the merchants, iT and vendors and support the business on new payment initiatives / developments, promotions etc.
- Ensure all customer expectations are met on time.
- Monitor merchant performance with the analytics team / vendor and look for continuous process improvements to enhance efﬁciency.
- Arrange monthly MIS reports to support the management in decision making.
- Achieve SLAs set in the system to ensure integration queries and other customer requests are addressed properly.
- Ensure that branch and card centre employees are updated with the current processes and new developments.
- Have periodic meetings with cross functional stakeholderto maintain the standards.
- Overall 6 years experience of which 3 years in handling digital channels or e—business.
- A Diploma or a full / part qualiﬁcation in business management /IT.
- A sound knowledge in retail, e—commerce services and products.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships.
Closing Date : 06/12/2019