Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Executive (Automation) Job Vacancy at Hela Clothing (Pvt) Ltd
Executive — Automation
- Identification of projects by performing research based on textile operations and workflow
- Development of virtual and physical prototypes using internal software and workshop resources as
- well as through external partners to create innovative products.
- Ability to understand new technologies and apply those to create feasible products which in return
- provide production improvements and cost savings.
- Identify requirements for product development and partner with outside vendors to complete
- projects of industrial standards.
- Develop Project Execution Strategy considering Performance, Cost, Time and Scope constraints. This
- includes developing detailed work plans and estimates with project budget, savings and ROI
- Working collaboratively with the innovation team in order to drive project objectives in a timely and
- compelling manner.
- Perform additional work related tasks and duties in a proper manner as and when required by the
- Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering Degree from a recognized University.
- I-2 years of working experience in a similar capacity in the Apparel Manufacturing Industry.
- Creating project proposals for management approvals outlining feasibility and ROI.
- Design drawing capabilities through the use of CAD / CAM / SolidWorks software.
- Sound knowledge on Pneumatic system design and control systems.
- Project management skills and experience in Industrial Automation.
- PLC / Arduino / PIC programming capabilities.
- Knowledge on PCB designing and electrical system wiring will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates; please fonvard your CV's within 10 days of this advertisement, with details of 2 non-related referees. Mention the position applied for, on the subject line.
The HR Manager
HELA CLOTHING (PW) LTD
No 35, Balapokuna Road, Colombo 06
Closing Date : 20th Oct 2019