Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Executive (Administration) Job Vacancy at Union Assurance PLC
Executive (Administration) - Union Assurance PLC
The company has tied-up with few leading banks in the country in order to accelerate theBancassurance operation rapidly and as Bancassurance Administration Executive, he/she will act as the point of contact for all Bancassurance employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
• Responsible for handling, coordinating all the administration related functions of Bancassurance team members
• Draft all the Memos related to competitions, special events, trainings and etc., and ensure obtaining all the approvals from relevant department heads
• Responsible for handling all the payment related inquires both internal and external parties
• Planning, scheduling, and organizing office events, including meetings, conferences, engagement activities, orientations, and training sessions.
• Effective handling of all customer inquiries, Customer Feedback system
• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
The Applicant should possess:
- A Degree / Diploma or equivalent qualification (preferably in management / HR) from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 01 yeas experience as an Administrative Coordinator in Insurance or related industry would be an added advantage
- Ability to manage internal team and resources to complete the assignments and requests
- A high degree of communication skills with the good presentation skills
- Hands on experience with MS Office and Strong analytical skills will be a definite advantage
Applicants who are interested may send their CVs : to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please mention the designation of the post applied in the Subject bar of the email)
Closing Date : 24/01/2020