The Finance Consultant will directly participate in Infor M3/CloudSuite implementations, support services & work packages on the finance/costing module for ERP solutions offered by Fortude.
The individual will also need to develop his knowledge/skills on the Infor product suite while transferring the same to the other Infor practice members at Fortude.
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Enterprise Resources Planning Consultant - Finance Job Opening at Fortude
Closing Date : 21/01/2021
The following duties are related to the Finance & Costing module;
- Investigating, analyzing, communicating and documenting business processes, business requirements.
- Documenting gap analysis, blueprint and scenarios related to finance/costing.
- Designing Infor beta solutions.
- Configuring, migrating data, creating test data, testing & presenting Infor beta solutions.
- Designing the solution, documenting the integration specifications & integration testing.
- Creating training material for key users and end users, training & evaluating.
- Monitoring system testing.
- Planning data migration, data cleansing, validation & migration.
- Production configuration of the finance/costing module.
- Providing first-level, second-level, and third-level support during go-live.
- Providing post go-live training & testing related to finance/costing.
- Providing post go-live functional L2 support.
- Designing solutions for change requests on the finance module, providing estimates, specification documenting, testing and presenting.
- Designing pre-sales solutions, estimating, testing, presenting and documenting.
- Mentor project teammates - This includes reviewing consulting, writing, speaking, presentation, and training skills.
- At least 1 - 2 years or more of experience in Finance ERP Consulting.
Knowledge in at least one of the following ERP modules:
- Management Accounting,
- Financial Accounting
Knowledge of at least one of the industries/verticals listed below is a must:
- Food & Beverage,
- Equipment service management and rental (ESM&R),
- Client orientation
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Results & execution orientation
- Solid technical background and a sound understanding of IT systems and infrastructure
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management and non-management stakeholders
- Proven ability to effectively work with key client executives and manage expectations
- Willingness to travel overseas if required & work on different shifts/time zones
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org