Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Engineering Assistant (Boiler operator) Job Vacancy at Fonterra Brands Lanka (Pvt) Limited
ENGINEERING ASSISTANT (BOILER SERVICES)
As part ofthe New Zealand based Fonterra Co-operative, we are one ofthe world's leading dairy companies, with over 130 years of good old dairy know—how, modern innovation and ingenuity that helps us nourish one billion people around the world.
We are looking for a candidate who’s up for a challenge, ready to create opportunity and learn on the job. This role will enable you to gain hands-on experience in the ﬁeld of Manufacturing.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING? WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Carryout the boiler, steam distribution, cooling tower, hot water The candidate must hold First Class Boiler operations licence
- With at least 7+ years’ experience in boiler operations
- Previous experience in Arcl Gas and TIG Welding will be an added advantage
- A candidates who can independently work with miniman supervision
- Detail-oriented and well-organized team player
- Effective problem solving skills
- Good computer literacy
Good verbal and written communication skills
If you are keen to begin an extraordinary experience with us, please send in your comprehensive resume within 7 days of this advertisement to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and invite all qualiﬁed candidates tojoin our team. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notiﬁed.
Closing Date : 16/01/2020