Email Marketing Specialist at Envoy Ortus (Pvt) Ltd
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Email Marketing Specialist Job Opening at Envoy Ortus (Pvt) Ltd
Closing Date : 28/07/2021
- End-to-end management of creation, delivery and reporting of email campaigns using email automation tool
- Working with the Marketing team, Graphic Designer and Developers to create and execute email campaigns and content
- Providing continual optimization and automation through data analysis, A/B testing and reporting.
- Create, test and optimize email marketing templates for automated and triggered email campaigns.
- Build and manage email journeys.
- Segmenting the CRM to enable tailored and relevant marketing messages to customers.
- Work with the digital acquisition team to funnel leads into our nurture programs.
- Assist with the management of the email database and segment creation.
- Execute campaigns with a high degree of accuracy.
- Post campaign analysis, reporting on email results and presenting findings to relevant stakeholders
- Experienced marketer with 4+ years of email marketing experience in a fast-paced organization.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Have a “can-do” attitude and know-how to teach yourself things that you don’t know how to do. In other words, a self-starter.
- You should be a strong writer and be familiar with copywriting theory.
- You should be familiar with (or can quickly learn) email automation tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Customer IO, MailChimp etc. and should have a hands-on experience with managing end to end drip email campaigns
- Experience with developing and executing A/B tests to drive conversion lift
- Have a decent eye for design: you don't need to be a designer, but you should be able to set nice formatting in documents, and can put together a basic email template using a visual drag and drop builder.
- A rudimentary grasp of HTML / CSS / JS is preferable.
- Highly self-motivated, attention to detail, collaborative and comfortable in building new competencies
- An open mind and ability to quickly adapt to new environments
- An ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and work to deadlines
APPLY NOW : https://bit.ly/3603ACM