Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Director (Commercial Marketing) at Shangri-La Hotel, Colombo
Shangri-La Hotel, Colombo
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage and is currently seeking a dynamic marketer to showcase the best urban and resort breaks at their hotels; Shangri-La Colombo and Shangri-La's Hambantota Golf Resort & Spa in Sri Lanka.
We are now looking for a Director, Commercial Marketing to share our story on our hotels to consumers, to provide strategic marketing planning and activation and to support both hotels business goals and drive commercial performance under the marketing lead. This marketer will lead all aspects of marketing efforts in the areas of loyalty, digital, social, content, partnerships, field marketing and program activation and regrow and re-strengthen our brand and hotels in Sri Lanka.
As a Director, Commercial Marketing (Sri Lanka), we rely on you to:
- Develop integrated Marketing and Communications Plan and execute strategies to activate all business aspects of the Sri Lanka properties.
- Develop strategies that resonate with key source market needs and implement consolidated marketing plans focused on brand awareness campaigns, social innovation and content optimization, brand amplification, loyalty and partnership program activation and restaurant & bar marketing.
- Streamline campaigns and projects across Sri Lanka hotels for maximum budgetary efficiency and impact. Accountability for ensuring allocation and management of each hotels marketing budget.
- Identify potential strategic partnerships that either support or strengthen the brand positioning, generate revenues for the hotels and/or give us access to new, high value loyalty members and customers.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a Bachelor in Business / Strategy / Communications.
- Has 8 years global marketing leadership experience from within the luxury, hospitality or lifestyle sector.
- Has proven results in leading an international company to achieve market penetration and direct revenue results.
- Has proven track record in e-commerce, with experience of implementing end-to-end campaigns with demonstrable ROI.
- Has excellent interpersonal, written and verbal presentation skills combined with the confidence that comes with functional experience.
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply now!
Closing Date : 30/01/2020