Deputy General Manager - Global Talent Management at MAS Holdings Pvt Ltd
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Deputy General Manager - Global Talent Management Job Opening at MAS Holdings Pvt Ltd
Closing Date : 11/05/2022
Deputy General Manager – Global Talent Management
We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic to join our Group Human Resource team at MAS Capital (Private) Limited as the Deputy General Manager – Global Talent Management. The selected candidate will be responsible for the Talent management function of MAS resources placed globally on secondments and ensure their development and retention whilst, contributing to the development of the overall HR strategy of the organization.
- Work with the SBUs to identify the Talent Requirement for global placement based on the competency and skill required.
- Identify the talent for global placement base by taking input from SM process, SDPs, IDPs, competency assessments etc., ensuring the most competent talent is selected.
- Steer the development of all global resources whilst liaising with divisional HRLs / BU leaders / GHR – L&D/ Global Mobility function.
- Ensure all global resources are captured in the succession management process, surfacing gaps in the specific pipelines, and defining appropriate solutions to address gaps whilst liaising with divisional HRLs / SBU leaders / GHR – SM&CM.
- Ensure continuous optimization of the global talent processes, standards and to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain accurate data of all global resources with required information for talent repatriation and talent management processes.
- Identify gaps in divisional capabilities and identify solutions to address these gaps though global talent rotation, provide consultancy and advice for business.
- Ensure placement for returning secondees at the end of secondment period in coordination with the Global Mobility team and SBU’s.
- Have regular periodic one on one with seconded employees, SBU heads (host and home) ensuring their development plans are met and talent is retained.
- Follow up and ensure the planned development initiatives / programs are provided on time.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Degree/ Masters in Business Management or any other relevant field/equivalent professional qualification.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills (Written and Verbal) with proficiency in MS Office Packages.
- Strong Analytical and Interpersonal Skills.
- Awareness of the Talent Management Processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with both internal and external parties.
- An individual who is organized, diligent and meticulously detailed with the ability to manage and strategize.
Apply now: https://bit.ly/3vptyvB