Applications opened for all candidates interested in the Database Administrator - MYSQL Job Vacancy at PickMe
We are Hiring! - DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR - MYSQL
• Install, configure and maintain MySQL in both clustered and non-clustered environments.
• Optimize and tune database performance and SQL queries.
• Improve monitoring, perform database capacity and usage planning.
• Assist developers with query tuning and schema design.
• Troubleshoot database-related application performance issues.
• Ensure security and data integrity of databases.
• Perform routine, periodic and proactive maintenance.
• Backup/recovery, replication, cluster failover and disaster recovery.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience with XtraDB / InnoDB cluster configuration in MySQL
• Proficient in writing and tuning SQL statements
• Knowledge of limitations in MySQL and their workarounds in contrast to other popular relational databases
• BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree or equivalent with Minimum 2 Years of experience as a DBA.
• Experience in following will be an added advantage:
o Familiarity with other SQL/NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc
o Familiarity with ProxySQL
o Familiarity with ElasticSearch
Address: Level 14,
Maga One Tower,
Closing Date : 22/11/2019