Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Data Scientist Internship at Xeptagon
Within this role, you will be working for a client based in China on Machine Learning based Research and Development projects. You will be a key contributor to the strategy and development of our systems and will be working closely with a global pool of PhD holders. Above average remuneration packages will be given.
- Detect patterns, implement tests and evaluate datasets
- Perform data pre-processing and feature engineering
- Understand and generalize Machine Learning models
- Create visualizations on massive scale data sets
- Use and evaluate relevant Machine Learning tools
- Write analysis reports
- Completion or a final year student of a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, engineering or data science) with strong programming skills
- Fluent English speaker with good writing skills
- Good hands on experience in Python, some Machine Learning libraries or other relevant coding skills
- Strong interest in complex Machine Learning models (supervised & unsupervised, deep learning etc.)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning principles and practices
- Basic statistics knowledge
- Ability to work in a team and show high motivation.
- This job requires a high autonomy and a curiosity towards a changing environment.
- Form of employment: Full time
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to mention "Data Scientist Internship" as the email subject.
Closing Date : 30/10/2020