All eligible applicants are invited to apply for a vacancy of Data Engineer at Sysco LABS Sri Lanka.
- The Role:
- Facilitate the sales and financial data load process and troubleshooting (weekly/monthly) for management insights dashboards.
- Provide new technical solutions to address the data needs of management.
- Trouble shoot the end user issues relating to the management insights dashboards or data loads.
- Work with Microsoft support teams to resolve bugs and technical issues.
- Work with the Database Administration group /Microsoft support teams to trouble shoot and fix performance issues.
- Backus and purge related data for maintenance.
- Resolution of tickets raised for data load process and troubleshooting (weekly/monthly) for management.
- The Profile:
- 3-4 years minimum of TSQL, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS development/support experience.
- Experience in C# or VB for writing scripts inside SSIS.
- 3+ years of experience in IT industry with relational database management systems (RDBMS).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- SQL Server, Oracle, Unix, Strong SQL knowledge.
- Experience with SQL, creating views, writing stored procedures.
- Experience in creating Indexes and performance tuning of SQL Queries.
- Experience in creating SQL agent jobs and scheduling of SSIS packages and SSAS tabular models.
- Experience in SQL Server Administration activities.
- Experience in connecting and extracting data from various source systems including cloud and legacy systems using SSIS.
- Strong understanding in any of the Data Modeling, Data Warehousing and ETL tools.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Experience with Finance and Supply chain projects preferred.
Closing Date- 10-03-2020
Apply- Apply via LinkedIn