Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Cyber Security Analyst Job Opening at Dialog Axiata PLC
Cyber Security Analyst - Cyber Security
• Monitor implementation of the minimum baseline security standards, security hardening standards, remediation internal/ external scans/ vulnerability assessments/ penetration tests.
• Review, align and monitor implementation of the information security policies and standards across the Group which are deliberated from the parent company.
• Generate progress reports and forecasts and present them to senior management to identify any risk or road blocks in implementing security standards. This will make sure timely completion of the implementation.
• Review the mobile/ web applications and other products launched by the Group in a security perspective and provide advice to the respective business owners in security customer data, business data and privacy.
• Periodically review and implement legal clauses for the agreements case by case basis to ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of customer and business information and security compliance standards are maintained by the vendors in delivering products for Dialog.
• Responsible to plan and perform vulnerability assessments and penetration tests and security audits for achievement of organisational goals so that security weak points in the network is identified and closed. This will enhance the reputation of the organisation as external world will see Dialog as a full secured network for keeping/transferring his information
Profile the threats and have action plans for risk mitigation and deliberate the respective divisions to implement the suggested controls.
• Handle information security related incidents and investigations related to breaches to avoid any attacks in future
to rnake sure uninterrupted service and assure customer privacy.
• Responsible to create new use cases and fine tune existing ones through root cause analysis of the past incidents to reflect changing threat landscape so that possible attacks are minimised to safeguard the network and information.
• Responsible to maintain detailed records and reports to be presented to senior management to create awareness of the security threats and actions taken to avoid them.
• Convene the Cybersecurity Steerco meetings, project review meetings, governance meetings on a periodic cycle.
• Generate dashboards based on the inputs from the technical and non- technical divisions across the groups for Board and Board Audit Committee reporting.
• Conduct security awareness trainings to improve security knowledge of the staff. Act as a point of contact for all security-related concerns pertaining to group technology division. This will improve the awareness and need for implementing all possible information security measures in the network and systems assuring reliable service with integrity.
• A four years BSC degree in Information Security from a recognized University (accredited by relevant body of the relevant country)
• Certified Ethical Hacker
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional
• Experience in Security Governance, IT Security, Ethical Hacking, Vulnerability Assessment, Telco Network Security
• 2 years post experience in the required field of Security Governance, Ethical Hacking, Vulnerability Management, Threat Profiling
If you think you are the right fit for the job, Apply within 7 days of this advertisement.
Please mention the position applied for in FULL CAPITALS in the subject header.
Closing Date : 13/12/2019