Co-ordinator - Group Financial Acounting and Reporting vacancies at Dialog Axiata PLC
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Co-ordinator - Group Financial Acounting and Reporting Job Opening at Dialog Axiata PLC
Closing Date : 31/01/2021
- Prepare subsidiary entity management accounts, review intercompany elimination reports and report to relevant stakeholders by the specified timelines
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts for the Dialog group
- Perform and prepare quarterly analysis on the statutory financial statements and Group reporting package which is shared with External Auditors and parent Company as per the specified timelines
- Prepare quarterly statutory financial statements for Dialog Axiata PLC and its Subsidiaries as per the specified timelines
- Assist in the preparation and finalization of Annual Financial Statements of subsidiaries within the Dialog Group
- Preparation of reports for submission to regulators (BOI, TRC etc.) on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations and follow up on any specific issues in accordance with agreed workflow and highlight specific matters/ issues to management's attention for corrective action.
- Coordinating with external auditors and internal stakeholders on the Quarterly and Annual Statutory Audits of Dialog Axiata PLC and its Subsidiaries.
- Provide requested audit schedules for Quarterly and Annual Statutory Audits.
- Assist in providing technical advisory based on the Sri Lanka Accounting Standards on agreements and contracts of the group in order to satisfy statutory requirements.
- Complete accounting papers addressing the changes required in accounting practices to be in line with the changes in the business / regulatory environment/ accounting standards
- Assist in providing ad-hoc technical advisory services related to finance team to ensure the effective accounting treatments are adopted across the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Coordinating with BUs/external auditors in sorting out technical matters to ensure developing a transparent financial system within the organisation.
- Performing of ad-hoc work relating to analysis of specific financial statement line items assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance from a recognized university and full or part qualification from a professional accounting body (CA/ACCA)
- Should have excellent communication skills and computer literacy
- Prior experience in SAP will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in external auditing or 3 years experience in similar statutory/management reporting role
APPLY : http://bit.ly/3bhZwl0