Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Chief Operating Officer Job Opening at Lassana Flora
We are looking for a dynamic leader to be the catalyst of the rapid growth of the business and to create the most customer centric organization in the country. The candidate must have a sound academic background, excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
- Responsible for maintaining highest service standards in the ecommerce business, retail chain, new channels and wholesale distribution with innovative business strategies
- Responsible for the P & L and the growth of the ecommerce and retail business
- Manage and establish collaborative work environment where each individual is motivated to achieve core objectives. Increase team effectiveness by communicating values, strategies and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring and appraising results; developing an environment of offering information and opinions
- Build and maintain relationships, and represent the company with all suppliers and other stake holders
Skills, Behavior & Qualifications
- Strong desire to make a difference
- Degree in marketing/ management/ accounting/ finance or related discipline, preferably with post graduate qualifications
- CRM, cloud-based marketing and E commerce experience
- Minimum 5 years+ prior experience at a higher managerial level with responsibility for P & L and a proven track record
- Prior experience in retail/supermarket industry will be a definite advantage
- Dynamic personality – energetic and enthusiastic with team spirit
- High ethical standards and integrity, with the ability to keep confidential information in a proper manner
In addition to attractive remuneration package you are entitled to meaningful equity ownership.
If you fit the profile, apply via LinkedIn within 7 days.
Applications will be treated confidentially and only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Closing Date : 30/09/2020