Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Cashier Job Vacancy at SLIM
Assist the finance division in handling cashiering duties,processing payments, maintaining accounting entries and petty cash transactions.
• Carrying out monthly reconciliations with the coordination of banks; cashbook & credit card reconciliation.
• Coordinating with business school for students' finance-related issues.
• Preparing & issuing receipts for cheques, cash & credit cards.
• Banking of cheques and cash on a daily basis
• Encashing the petty cash cheques required for daily operations
• Good A/L results
• Part qualifications in AAT/ CIMA/ICA/ACCA/CMA will be an added advantage.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English.
• Experience in ERP systems will be an added advantage and balancing the cash payments every evening.
WHAT WE OFFER
• An attractive salary on par with industry standards.
• Guidance for operational excellence along with training and development opportunities.
• Individual/ Family Medical Insurance.
• Career advancement opportunities along with rewards and recognition.
• Free Education opportunities at SLIM. (Conditions Apply)
• Opportunity to participate for national level/ large scale events organized by SLIM.
If you think that you are the person we look for, please send us your resume with the names and contact details of 02 non related referees to the below mentioned postal address or email it to hr@slim .lk within 10 days for this advertisement.
Please mention the post applied for on the top left corner of the envelop or in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date : 13/12/2019