(We wish to restate that all CV's for this employment opportunity can only be routed via the HSBC Bank’s website. Please don't apply this job through Careerfirst.lk web site.)
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Business Development Officer Job Role at HSBC Bank
In this role, you will:
•Drive sales and service activities across face to face channels to ensure that the customer experience and sales opportunities are optimized within the respective global customer propositions.
•Ensure that the customer experience is consistent regardless of the channel through which they interact with the bank.
•Ensure close connection between market trends/client needs and ultimate product/channel delivery and business strategy.
•Drive projects in response to market changes and opportunities in line with HSBC Group strategy.
•Ensure that the local strategy is consistent with Global strategy and leverages / develop regional synergies.
•Independently work on the lead generation, sales and follow up activities with the team.
•Ensure the optimal flow of the sales pipeline by conducting sales activities on daily basis to achieve assigned targets.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Three (3) years of experience in sales in the Banking industry or Financial Industry.
• Strong knowledge of credit, lending and financial analysis.
• Experience in a retail banking environment.
• Proven track record of communicating effectively within the organization and with customer groups.
• Strong analytical skills, communication skills, decision-making skills, lateral thinking skills, influencing skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and effectively influence and communicate across various business lines at different levels within the organization.
• Full / Part qualification (CIM / SLIM etc) with institute membership is preferred
To apply for this role, please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Business Development Officer”.
Closing Date : 30/11/2019