Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Business Analyst (Unit Manager) Job Vacancy at Dialog Axiata PLC
Business Analyst (Unit Manager)
Understand stakeholder requirements and develop functional solution thus meeting the entire scope of requirements with end-to-end ownership of solution. Liase with multiple product, solution and vendor teams to achieve a working and acceptable solution for every project – change or new development. Bridging the gap between the software developers (both internal and external) and the system requirement owners (from various SBUs) in order to enhance customer experience through new systems features with improved business process. Be a Champion for the BA Practice and mentor reporting team in terms of established guidelines and best practices.
- Lead a development team and ensure the product of the team is in alignment with the stakeholder requirements having Internal Acceptance Criteria established.
- Continuously strive to improve on existing processes to ensure that efficiency, usability is at its peak.
- Ensure documentation is at its optimal level within the guidelines of the established BA practice and that the documents are constantly updated based on the frequent changes.
- Be in touch with industry trends and dynamics of the telco industry’s BSS and OSS stack along with customer engagement. Conduct research and to contribute towards the continuous improvement of existing systems.
- Set user and team expectations and establish acceptance criteria. Ensure that all projects meet the acceptance criteria with evidence via UAT.
- Digitization product ownership of Sales, Marketing, GSD and front line.
- Be the Subject matter expert for the systems in purview be the SPOC for all systems and solutions in purview.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment.
- Evaluate security threats categories and make informed decisions on cost of security and implements accordingly. ‐ Ensure no security breaches in solutions.
- Degree BSc in IT, BSc in Physical Science with IT diploma or BIT or above and 5 years related work experience.
- Excellent skills in Communication, Presentation and Team Work.
- Knowledge in writing and reporting, analyzing, deciding & initiating action, learning and researching.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures and adoptability.
Closing Date : 31st Oct 2019