All eligible candidates are invited to apply for the vacancy of Associate Information Security Analyst at Pearson.
- A clear understanding of Server and Desktop Operating Systems (OS). The ability to interpret OS log data would be beneficial.
- A clear understanding of basic network protocols. The ability to analyse and interpret network traffic is essential.
- 3 years in technology
- 1 years in security
- Solid understanding of Network and Host-based security principles.
- Solid understanding of Linux and Windows.
- Knowledge of security technologies including: firewall, IDS/IPS/HIDS, AV, SIEM, vulnerability scanning.
- Understanding of incident response methodologies and technologies.
- Good understanding of Industry trends and emerging threats.
- In depth knowledge of Malware and protection capabilities
Formal education or equivalent experience (note: this is the minimum requirement. Equivalent experience in lieu of a formal degree should be listed.)
- Bachelor’s degree or appropriate combination of education and experience
- One of, or combination of: CEH / ECSA / Security / GCIA / GCIH / GSEC or other similar qualifications (other qualifications helpful such as MCSE, RHCE)
- ITIL V4 Foundations preferred
- Above all, must have a passion for Security
Closing Date- 20/03/2020
Apply- Apply via LinkedIn