Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Associate Finance Controller Job Opening at Maersk Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
- Ensure proper set of accounts are being maintained for the agency in accordance with local regulations and Global Accounting Practices.
- Managing of country SG&A budget with function wise cost analysis.
- Review and ensure accurate provisioning of data and information for corporate financial and statutory reporting on periodic basis.
- Monitor, verify and highlight need for corrective action where necessary on all out-sourced or offsite financial transactions, doc.
- Ensure hygienic balance sheet and free from financial exposures
- Manage Agency Cost through proper contracts and Group Company SLAs
- Attending to external and internal audit issues.
- Ensure financial statements are issued on time together with finalized audit reports
- Ensure overall tax compliance liaising with consultants ensuring all deadline are met.
- Ensure secretarial compliance liaising with consultants and meeting statutory timelines.
- Ensure accurate cost center & profit center accounting
- Aiding in Country specific reporting and other regulatory requirements (Licensing & CBSL reporting)
- Ad-hoc tasks and analysis
We are looking for
The ideal candidate would possess the following characteristics:
- Degree in Accounting/Audit/Finance or equivalent
- At least 5 to7 years’ experience in a finance role, preferably in the service industry
- Attention to detail and strong focus on quality
- Analytical & problem solving ability for trouble shooting
- Ability close statutory audits independently and coordinate financial reporting issuance in a timely manner
Closing Date : 28/03/2020