All eligible candidates are invited to apply for the vacancy of Associate Director-Cash Product Management at Standard Chartered Bank.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in banking. Technology, product and project management experience will be an added advantage.
- A degree in Finance or Technology or an equivalent qualification from a recognised Institution/University.
- A track record of project management/ planning & implementation. Ability to work effectively in matrix managed structure, with strong cross functional and cross broader influences.
- Good business analysis skills.
- Innovative thinker with the mindset and skills to capture the attention of complex corporate clients.
- Interest in Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Block-chain and APIs.
- Having the passion to partner and compete with fintechs on the future of cash management propositions
- Operational risk management skills to prevent money laundering, to initiate compliance, to interpretation and consultations and to train staff.
- Customer management skills to identify customer requirements and to set service quality standards, review standards of delivery, gather and analyse customer feedback and to initiate corrective action.
- Communication and presentation skills to paraphrase and communicate key information to others, to construct and make formal presentations and facilitate group activities.
(We wish to restate that all CV's for this employment opportunity can only be routed via the Standard Chartered Bank website. Please don't apply this job through Careerfirst.lk website.)
Closing Date: 28/03/2020
Apply- Apply via LinkedIn