Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Assistant Manager (Talent Acquisition) Job Vacancy at Nawaloka Hospitals PLC
Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition
We are looking for a team player who is passionate about Human Capital Management, Talent Acquisition and Talent Development.
- Acting as a role model for all employees by continuously exhibiting a high level of service andattention to detail in all tasks
- Overall responsibility for entire company recruitment process
- Experience in working with recruitment agents
- Experience in handling inquiries
- Conducting HR induction and on boarding sessions
- Establish & maintain relationships with operations team
- Working with HRIS & Computer Literacy in MS Office package
- Employees' salary revision & preparing monthly reports
- Good Communication skill in English & Sinhala (both oral & written)
The ideal candidate must have an outgoing personality, A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification with prior 5 years of working experience in hospital industry in similar capacity.
Successful candidates would be provided a competitive remuneration package on par with the industry standards and other fringe benefits.
Please send your CV's with colored photograph in 7 days of this advertisement. (Indicate the position in the subject line of your e-mail)
Closing Date : 24/01/2020