(We wish to restate that all CV's for this employment opportunity can only be routed via the HSBC Bank’s website. Please don't apply this job through Careerfirst.lk web site.)
Assistant Manager Protective Security and Business Continuity
Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Operations, Services and Technology combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join our Protective Security Team in the role of Assistant Manager Protective Security and Business Continuity.
In this role, you will:
- Provide management expertise, governance and decision making in ensuring that all Protective/Physical Security related controls are effectively implemented in line with internal policies and local requirements.
- Management of the Protective Security vendor staff and the central monitoring framework, across multiple sites, including the effective execution of agreed services in line with the contract.
- Provide an Independent early view of physical security risk profiles to the stakeholders, to maintain sufficient and effective processes and controls in identifying and mitigating Physical security risks.
- Required to coordinate with various stakeholders both internal and external (Law Enforcement included) in effectively managing incidents and issues independently.
- Project management.
- Required to deliver the services in line with the values of HSBC while maintaining the highest standard of ethics.
- Provide secondary support to Business Continuity and Incident Management, when necessary.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- At least 5 years of recent or current working experience in Protective/Physical Security at Management level.
- Relevant and supporting education qualifications.
- Ability to work independently and make balanced and effective decisions in critical situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (preferably in all 3 local languages), with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and respond to critical situations at all times.
- Innovative thinking with a calm mind and high ethical standards.
To apply for this role, please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Assistant Manager Protective Security and Business Continuity”.
Closing Date : 30/10/2019