(We wish to restate that all CV's for this employment opportunity can only be routed via the HSBC Bank website. Please don't apply this job through Careerfirst.lk web site.)
Manager Pre and Post Shipment Finance
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join our Global Trade and Receivables Finance Team in the role of Manager Pre and Post Shipment Finance.
In this role, you will:
- To manage the operations pertaining to all pre and post shipment finance products within the Global Trade and Receivables Finance product suite, effectively and accurately, ensuring compliance with all external, Internal and business guidelines.
- Develop effective strategies for managing operational volumes and efficiency levels within the operation.
- To manage costs within plan, keep losses to a minimum and identify any cost reduction initiatives.
- Ensure quick turnaround times within the bill checking team and overall processing.
- Ensure all projects or system deployment tasks managed are handled professionally and completed within stipulated time-lines.
- Ensure team is highly motivated and driven towards achieving team goals and personal targets of high knowledge and skill levels.
- Ensure compliance monitoring is in place in accordance with HSBC and regulatory standards.
- Support the BRCM team in managing, auditing and ensuring adherence to all regulatory requirements (Internal and external).
- Identify process bottle necks and inefficiencies and adopt swift measures to eliminate same without compromising on compliance or standards.
- Maintain and enhance the image of HSBC through internal & external client road shows, participation in industry associations or other such suitable events that would be coordinated from time to time.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
Ability to understand Global Trade and Receivables Finance products and their data extraction methodologies and be able to navigate same.
- Experience handling core and complex Trade products is a must.
- Experience managing Trade based funded products.
- A proven track record of being a great team player.
- Positive attitude and "Can Do" mindset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be well organized and attentive to detail.
- Be able to work independently, under pressure and with demanding deadlines.
- Strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively to meet expectations.
- CITF / CDCS certification is highly desirable.
- Knowledge in Trade based Money laundering, Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory compliance.
To apply for this role, please send your full CV to email@example.com
Closing Date : 31st of Aug 2019