Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Assistant Manager (Engineering) Job Role at Fonterra Brands Lanka (Pvt) Limited
Assistant Manager (Engineering) - Fonterra Brands Lanka (Pvt) Limited
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING?
• Managing ammonia operation and conduct maintenance activities.
• Supporting in the operation Of cold rooms, ice water plant and Other utilities related to ammonia refrigeration, as well as chillers, HVAC systems, fire protection system, compressed air systems, nitrogen generation plants, cooling towers, and conduct maintenance activities where required.
• Assist in operation of effluent treatment plant and maintenance activities.
• Supervise operat'on of water treatment and ultra violet treatment process and conduct maintenance activities.
• Conduct overhauls in boilers, chillers, compressors and other utility equipment.
• Maintenance planning Of material handling equipment.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
• A Degree in BSc Engineering With a minimum Of 4 Year experience a Diploma in Engineering with 8 Year experience.
• AutoCAD and SAP
• A self-starter with the ability to work Independently with minimal supervision
• Detail-oriented and well-organized
• Good computer literacy
• Good verbal and written communication skills
WHAT'S IN FOR YOU?
• The opportunity to go beyond the ordinary - to be part ofa larger-than-life purpose to help us make Sri Lanka a heathier and happier nation - to dream big and seize all the opportunities that come your way to learn and grow.
If you are keen to begin an extraordinary experience with us, please send in your comprehensive resume within 7 days of this advertisement
Closing Date : 19/01/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.