(We wish to restate that all CV's for this employment opportunity can only be routed via the HSBC Bank’s website. Please don't apply this job through Careerfirst.lk web site.)
Assistant Manager Communications IT
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join our IT Team in the role of Assistant Manager Communications IT.
In this role, you will:
- Guarantee a secure Server/Storage infrastructure environment as well as production stability and high performance including capacity management. Install, configure, manage and support Server/Storage infrastructure and analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures.
- Conduct frequent performance monitoring, troubleshoot Server/Storage related issues and implement the latest technologies/ products approved by group.
- Providing Level 1 support for the group systems such as Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Auto Dialer for Outbound Telephone, Voice Recorder and local applications which run in the local data center.
- Liaise with regional/group domain owners and align the local infrastructure to group standards.
- Liaise with vendors for all technical and service related issues and vendor management.
- Data center asset management and planning the ever-green of end of support IT equipment.
- Supporting to the campus & branch refurbishment projects.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Technology or Computer Science / equivalent qualifications in IT.
- Professional certification from Microsoft / NetApps/VMWare.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the area of Data Center environment with MS Server, VMWare and NetApps technology/platform.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- A qualification or work experience in the field of Data Networking / Database be an added advantage.
- Be able to work independently & under pressure.
- Orientation to customer service and good understanding of customer service principles and practices.
- Linux/Unix knowledge will be an advantage.
To apply for this role, please send your full CV to email@example.com with the subject “Assistant Manager Communications IT”.
Closing Date : 30/11/2019