Assistant Manager - Brand & Marketing at Standard Chartered Bank
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Assistant Manager - Brand & Marketing Job Opening at Standard Chartered Bank
Closing Date : 30/01/2023
The Role Responsibilities
This role will manage the overall Marketing requirements for the Consumer, Private & Business Banking (CPBB) business arm of the Bank. This will entail managing end-to-end activities from Direct Marketing, Social Media & Digital Marketing, ATL/BTL as well as Internal Communications for staff awareness. The role will also manage all Brand-related requirements of the Bank's Branches. Essentially, this position will act as the Brand & Marketing lead for the entire retail business arm of the Bank.
- Understand and support the Brand & Marketing strategy and planning process.
- Display fair understanding of the business environment and propose relevant strategic & tactical initiatives to support the CPBB business of the Bank.
- Act as the lead go-to person for the Marketing activities of the CPBB business.
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment / landscape in which the Bank operates.
- Brand custodian of voice, tonality, image and perceived value for all marketing collaterals
- Activation / local adaptation of Global Brand Campaigns
- Drive affluent brand awareness and consideration
- Drive positive brand experience across multiple touch points and build/demonstrate 'Here for good'
- Clearance of SC logo on third-party collaterals, gifts and premiums
- Work with business stakeholders to understand key challenges and deliver campaign objectives
- Competitive landscape analysis
- Develop campaign strategy, marketing mix and communications plan
- Creative development - concept, key visual selection, headline and body copy
- Adaptation of approved creative concepts to channels (digital, BTL collaterals, in-branch, SMS, etc)
- Ongoing campaign performance reporting
- Payment processing
- Post campaign evaluation via analytics and insights
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies for each campaign.
- Develop digital marketing creative assets with agency.
- Plan for digital media mix and set targets for each channel.
- Evaluate agency recommendations on creative executions and media channels.
- Monitor performance of digital media campaigns with agencies. Uncover insights based on data from paid media channels and website traffic behaviour that lead to actions that improve campaign performance (e.g., messaging, website conversion flow)
- Review agency relationships to assess performance regularly
- Review processes to achieve efficiencies to reduce cost, while improving quality of support and delivery
- Monitor agency performance within SLA
- Monitor agency quality of work and delivery timeliness
- Marketing budget ownership and control
- Campaigns, Events budget tracking, management and reporting
- Budget re-prioritisation to business requirement
- B&M vendor sourcing, end-to-end requisition per procurement policy
- Ensure adherence to the global process standards and controls of the function.
- Follow global process universe of the function and seek dispensation when required.
- Monitor, track and report operational risk matters on M7 and perform Control Sample Testing (CST) checks for the function.
- Play the 'Checker' role in carrying out functional CSTs.
- Conduct bi-annual Service Review Meetings and necessary contract renewals with related vendors.
- Consumer, Private & Business Banking (CPBB) business unit
- Customer Experience and Consumer Analytics teams
- Branch Managers and Branch teams
- HR and Property teams
- Accounts Payables, Country Finance teams
- Regional / Group Brand Approval Centre / Internal Comms & related teams
- Creative and Social Media Agencies
- Outdoor Branding Agencies
- Other Agencies responsible for Print Collaterals and Branded items
- Embed 'Here for good' and the Group's brand and values in Sri Lanka
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
Our Ideal Candidate
- Recognised degree or equivalent professional qualification with demonstrable working experience.
- A full or part qualification in CIM on any Marketing-related area would be beneficial.
- A good understanding of the Financial Services sector and related products & services in the retail space.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Social Media, Digital Marketing and related analytics.
- Ability to develop/improve and implement processes and controls, which balances business needs with control requirements.
- Ability to think outside the box and be creative.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Good inter-personal and negotiation skills.
- Team player, planner, collaborator and effective implementer.
Role Specific Competencies
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing Channels
- Effective Communications
- Social Media Management
- Data Gathering and Analysis
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3Cf2l32